Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Natives getting restless

I guess it was only a matter of time before a right-winger found my blog.

So tiresome. Not feeling inclined to deal with it at the moment, except to say this to said right-winger, if he or she is still out there:

How about you try to learn about what is going on in the real world from an actual news source such as Salon.com, instead of just watching Fox News?

It must be nice to live in your own reality, where chronically-underfunded local governments own platoons of helicopters and have staff and emergency plans in place to rescue thousands of people, and also have the hundreds of millions of dollars it would take to fix a levee.

(Also: you're goddamn right I'm entitled to my opinion. That's why it's MY fucking blog. You can write whatever you want on yours.)

So, because I am pissed off in general today for other reasons, comments are off until I damn well feel like turning them back on.