I feel honored to have been tagged by the awesome and not-at-all-antique-looking Antique Mommy to do a "meme" post about Six Unimportant Things About Me. It's tough to narrow it down to just six! But here they are:
1. I cannot (and never could) ice skate.
2. Someone once told me I would make a more-than-adequate race car driver.
3. I love to bake but hate to cook.
4. I haven't gone downhill skiing since high school, but I still remember how exhilarating it was to feel the wind on my face and the satisfaction of hitting a mogul and not falling down.
5. I started going gray at 27. I've been dyeing my hair for so long I can't even remember my real hair color now.
6. I look terrible in navy blue.