Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Why, I didn't have time to prepare an acceptance speech...

Many thanks to Misty at Rainy Day in May for this. Who doesn't love getting an award? I'm all choked up over here...

Speaking of awards, am I the only one out there who has spent an inordinate amount of time fantasizing about what would constitute the perfect dress to wear to the Oscars? Like, as if I was ever going to be nominated for an Oscar. Which I won't. Not being in the entertainment business or anything. But if in some alternative universe I ever get to go to the Oscars ceremony, I have a pretty good idea what I would wear. Something that evokes classic Hollywood, while flattering my skin tone, making me look 15 years younger, and disguising the size of my ass. (I told you this was an alternative universe.)

1 comment:

Misty said...

you aren't. I have... *sigh*

I would sit with Gerard Butler. I would force Cameron to move.
It's true...